The most common used protocols by Philips Home Control:
Radio Frequency (RF)
|WiFi for AV and multimedia applications|
ZigBee RF4CE : New low-power, high-speed, 2-way RF standard co- developed by Philips (other founding members: Panasonic, Samsung, Sony)
Zigbee for Home Automation
|RC5: A multi-usage protocol that can meet the requirements for a variety of remote control applications|
|RC6: A multi-usage protocol ideal for CE control applications; Used by Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition, XBOX360|
|RCMM: Multi-media usage for remote control, wireless keyboards, wireless pointing devices, multiple wireless gaming devices. Most sought after by major MSO|
The growing complexity of home entertainment applications and networks calls for innovative input solutions. Nowadays, a lot of traditional input solutions are enhanced and mostly combined with intuitive user interfaces.
Phillips offer various types of mouse control to suit vast application needs
- Motion control solutions in partner with the best in class resulting in precise control
- Touch control solutions with familiar navigation keys
- Optical control solutions in small form factor
High quality voice control for smart applications
- Up to date, reliable and robust RF medium is available
- Partner with solution providers
Other search input devices
- Rotary control and touch wheel control for fast search
Home Control offers a broad range of display possibilities, too many to display here.
Basically, the displays we offer range from:
• Black & White to color
• Different display sizes: from 1.4” to 6.4”
• Different resolutions: from 64x96 to 480x640
• Non touch-screen to touch-screen
With the renewed focus nowadays on the environment, power management is becoming more important then ever. Luckily, we at Philips Home Control, have been pro-actively working on this.
Philips offers low power consumption protocols
- Better for the environment; longer battery lifetime
- Provides possibility to work with coin cells
Advanced power management optimization in software and hardware
- Fixed or user replaceable battery packs
- Environmentally friendly materials
- Alternative energy sources
- Energy harvesting
Home Control offers a broad range of backlighting solutions.
The use of different methods & colors offer endless possibilities.
Our account managers are best placed to give you a proper explanation & recommendation for your specific project. They will then also bring a lot of material samples that you can evaluate in real life.
Philips has its own database but also partners up with different database suppliers
|A complete database :
An external user test proved that consumers perceive our database as offering the best market coverage.
The architecture of our database is state-of-the-art, future proof and adaptable to customer needs
Philips also partners up with different database suppliers